Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 27, 2009
I had a BIG birthday!!!

I can't believe that I have not posted in a while ... but oh I have been busy ... and I had a BIG birthday! (I am another century older)


Handmade Birthday cards

Thought I'd share with you the handmade birthday cards that I mostly got from my Shackie firends! Got lots of others too (but these are the special and handmade ones!!)


To celebrate my big day I got together with my BFF Kim. we went to Madison and we laughed, we gabbed, we ate, and we shopped! It was the best! Thanks Kim!

Here is a pictorial of our day: Click Here


My big purchase for the day (with my Michaels 50% off coupon)... the i-top ... have you seen this thing yet??? ... oh the possibilities ... I can't wait to try it out!!! I'll post my review and creations soon!

See some videos on how to use it HERE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our day was sooooo much fun! Sure was hard to come home after our good times and laughs! Can't wait to see all the stuff you do with the i-top you have me dreaming about it. Hey, maybe you could but brads in a lawn chair to jazz it up! LOL!

Thanh Vo said...

Happy belated Chels! Im glad you had a good day :)

Patti J. said...

Happy belated birthday Chelsea! I didn't even know it was your special day : -( Hope it was a happy one! Hmmm... don't know what the itop does - i'll have to investigate as I have a 50% coupon too!

Happy BD chick! How wonderful that you are blessed with so many friends who took the time to make you handmade cards for your BD!!

Michelle said...

I saw it at my LSS - it looked interesting. WIll look forward to your reviews and comments. Glad you had a great bday!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved