Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 30, 2009
Oh Nuts!

Nuts about You

I made this card for a contest over on Beth Norman's blog - Sunflowers and Dragonflies. We were supposed to create a card using her sketch.

These stamps are adorable and are from TAC's Stamp of the Month for August called So Squirrely. I stamped all of the images and senitments on a kraft cardstock, matting that on brown. I colored all of the images with my Copics. For the acorns in the bottom right, I cut those out and pop dotted them. I thought that the patterned paper that I used looked a lot like wood grain and went just perfectly on this project.

For more information on the August stamp of the month see below.

TACâ„¢ SOTM
www.theangelcompany.net

10 comments:

Patti J. said...

Oh my, another must have set! What an adorable card, Chelsea! Great job! I cased one of your card techniques the other day and posted on my blog, but I gave you full honors, and linked your blog, so hope you don't mind! Love this card, girlie!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens chickie, this is sooo adorable! I love the way you put him in the grass! So cute!

Love it Chelsea. The squirrls are indeed the cutest squirrls around!

Vicki Hook said...

You do a great job coloring!!!

I just wanted to congratulate you! I just received my issue of Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine today. I only have one card in there but girlfriend - you have at least 3 that I saw on my first glance through. WOO HOO!!!!!

Love the card and great coloring - don't you just love COPICS - that is everything but the $$$. Great idea to pop the acors up. This is on my August to order list.

Michelle said...

Chelsea - love this card!! I think the set is so cute!!

Barb said...

Adorable! And your coloring is just great :)

I so need to get that stamp set! Adorable card, and great coloring!

Laine said...

I absolutely love this stamp set and the card you made is adorable.

laine

Kim said...

Congrats on meeting your goal and having 3 cards published! Super cute cards...

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved