Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 09, 2009
Blissfully Ever After

It's that time again ... another PaperWings Blog Hop.
This time we were to use the Blissfully Ever After set. This is a great set for Wedding invites, Wedding Cards, Shower Cards, and Wedding Favors.

This is a simple but elegant card. It is accented by coloring the image with colored pencils and OMS. I then added Crystal Laquer to the hearts on top of the cake for an added effect. I tied a black ribbon on the card and threaded a silver heart charm to the knot.

You are going to have to trust me here ... I colored her dress with White Lace Stickles and it is gorgeous! So sparkly! (obviously does not scan well) I colored the rest of the image with colored pencils and OMS. The sentiment is from Rejoicing with You which ties beautifully with this set. Added some black gems next to the sentiment and viola!

This set can also be used wonderfully on Wedding or Bridal Shower favors. I colored the doves and mounted them on silver paper. I typed the couple's name on my computer and then tied a silver ribbon around the corner. This little box is great for a few mints, or M&Ms, or just about anything on the small side.

If you are looking for some wedding ideas for either you or someone you know you are in luck today .... The following are other blogs that have created items using this set as well.

Enjoy!

Melisa
Stacy
Angela
Trudy
LaurieW
Christina
Maria
Allison
Barbra
Seleise
Jany





13 comments:

Ooooh great stuff but I really love the first card. That charm is perfect with this card! TFS!

I agree with what Stacy said! LOVE the charm, it IS perfect

These are gorgeous! Really cool favor box! Love it!

Angela K said...

Great samples! I also love the charm, and the favor box!

love the cards - I bet the dress is gorgeous in real life when the stickles really capture the light. Love the charm off the ribbon on the first card - great idea!

Alley said...

What a great variety, I love the charm and the box you've done. Just great.

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! I love the charm on the ribbon of the first card! Oh so cool! The treat box is adorable! Makes me want some M&M's! SMILE!

Anonymous said...

Really nice project!

Laurie said...

Beautiful projects! Love the box! And the charms!

Anonymous said...

Pretty! The favor box is so cute!!!

Christina

Patti J said...

Chelsea, These are beautiful! Your little favor box is just as cute as can be!!! (I think I'm finally going to get signed on in April!!! Wahoo!) LOVED your swap this month!

Love your projects. How fun to make a wedding favor box in the shape of a piece of cake! Sweet!

Barb said...

These are all just great! Favor boxes are always fun :)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved