Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 08, 2009
Little Card with a Little Cupcake

This is a 4" x 4" square card. I used the new magalogue set Little Cupcake on this card. (can you tell I LOVE this set???) I colored the cupcake with colored pencils and OMS. I left the icing alone. I used Liquid Applique for the frosting. I let is set for about 1 hour and then I went back an used my embossing gun on it. It looks alot better and more even when you let it dry for a bit. I added Crystal Lacquer to the cherry for a 3-D effect. I punched a scallop circle out of black paper and mounted the white circled image on it. I punched triangular corners with my paper piercer and a pice of plastic canvas. Makes a fun and quick birthday card when you don't have much time.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! It is so cute! Looks so yummy!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved