Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 13, 2009
Do you smell that????!!!!!!!!!!!



It's the smell of NEW Rubber!!!!

So excited ... My new magalogue order arrived yesterday and I am just starting to index and mount these babies - oh .. not all of them are mine by the way :)

I am doing a FUN SHOP party in town on Sunday for 5-6 women ... we are going to use these new stamps for their projects! YEA!!! I have designed 3 totally cute projects for them!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah Baby! I can smell the rubbberrrrr!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I love getting new stuff - and have a great time at your get-together!!

Frankiesue said...

can't wait to see what you come up with..

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved