Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Girly Girl

So I signed up for a swap over at the Stamp Shack hosted by my friend Sherri. It was called Giggly Girls. All we had to do is use a girl stamp. Not so hard right ... well ... I soon realized that I had woman stamps and boy stamps but no "girl" stamps. Luckily I remembered that with the Kid Praises set ... there was a GIRL!! Yea!

Girly ATC

I used the Kid Praises set with the card and then the sentiment is from the retired set Beautiful Place by TAC (still sad that set retired). Everything was edged with back ink and the pattern paper is from Hot off the Press.


Enjoy... How many Girl stamps do you have?

3 comments:

Traci G said...

cute!!!! I don't think I have ANY girl stamps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to cute! I love how girlie it is! I do not think I have any girlie stamps either! LOL

Darling card Chelsea, what an adorable image and design!!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Jennifer :)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved