Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 27, 2008
Circle Card Challenge

Over on Gina K's Split Coast Stamper site there was a challenge to make a circle card.

Owl be Thinking of You

Here was what I came up with. I used the Owl Always Love You owl set by Gina as well as the Punchy Words sentiment set. I used Marvy Uchida punches for the inner scalloped circle and punched millions of littler circles to make the scallop on the outer edge (that took a wee bit of time). I added white dots with my white gel pen and a little ribbon and Viola! I absolutely love this card!



1 comments:

LOVE LOVE LOVE This card! It totally ROCKS! These circle cards are so fun to make! I am thinking I will make another one today...after a little more Coke zero! LOL! I got up at 7am with Toby :(

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved