Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 27, 2008
More ATCs

Monogram ATCs

I made these monogram ATCs for a Shackie swap. I used my Sizzix for the letters and cut the mail letter out of chipboard and covered it. stamped it with a flower background from TAC (retired GWP). Added Primas with brads and a touch of ribbon. I love the fun whimsical look.



July Flower - Larkspur

I made these for another ATC swap ... used Script Background as my background stamp. Found the picture on the internet and then added "larkspur" primas with brads and liquid pearls. I was really scared since I didn't have a larkspur stamp ... but I love the results.



Travels

I made this ATC with a stamp set from Creative Cafe and the other (luggage, world, postcard) is unknown. I colored them with pencils and OMS and pop-dotted the world. Love the vitage fell of this one!



Ruff Ruff Ruff

This cute dog stamp is by Art Gone Wild. "Ruff" is from a retired dog set at TAC. I colored the dog with pencils and OMS and then pop-dotted the head. Added the paw print ribbon and viola!! .... cute and lovely!

Number 1

This ATC was made for a numbers swap. The siver 1 was die cut on my Sizzix. Used glossy black and silver papers to dress this up. "Happy New Year" is from a retired TAC set. The January Circle is from Date Disks by TAC. Finished off the card with black and white polka dot ribbon.

2 comments:

WOWZERS this are awesome! You are cracking out awesome stuff again today! U ROCK!

Peggy said...

I had fun looking at all the new things you posted. Very cute! I can't wait to see more! Happy Day!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved