Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 19, 2008
New ATCs

I am in some great ATC swaps in the upcoming weeks. Here are some of my latest creations:

Favorite Quote ATC

Printed the quote on vellum. Baby carriage is from a retired TAC set. I colored the carriage with prismacolor markers. I set eyelets in the wheels. Wouldn't this just look terrific on a new baby card???

Do you need a good quote for a card, ATC, or scrapbook page??? My favorite web site for quotes is Quote Garden.



Chocolate ATCs

Who doesn't love chocolate??!! I used a set by Stampin' Up for this ATC. the best thing about this ATC ... it is embossed with embossing powder that SMELLS like chocolate!!! The embossing powder is by gel-a-tins. Looks shiny and smells ... what a great addition to this ATC!



Monkeying Around ATC

Used a monkey set by See-Ds ... I love this set! It comes with the bananas, monkeys, and great sayings. I stamped the bananas with Sunflower Palette Ink and then colored with Lyra watercolor crayons. I stamped the monly with Cognac Palette Ink and colored it too with Lyra watercolor crayons. I pop-dotted the monkey's head for an added 3D effect.



Clearly Friendship ATC

I tried something new with this ATC ... I used a transparency for the base. It is still ATC size 2.5" x 3.5" ... it's just clear! I love the look of this! I used a retired TAC set called Friendship Blocks for this. The heart was paper pieced. I used vellum for the wings. Added some cute matching ribbon and matted everything. I don't know why I have never used transparencies for these in the past ... it's a great look!!!

1 comments:

WOW these are super awesome! All the details make them so special! I think I can smell the chocolate from here! te he he!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved