About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Thursday, June 19, 2008
New ATCs

I am in some great ATC swaps in the upcoming weeks. Here are some of my latest creations:

Favorite Quote ATC

Printed the quote on vellum. Baby carriage is from a retired TAC set. I colored the carriage with prismacolor markers. I set eyelets in the wheels. Wouldn't this just look terrific on a new baby card???

Do you need a good quote for a card, ATC, or scrapbook page??? My favorite web site for quotes is Quote Garden.



Chocolate ATCs

Who doesn't love chocolate??!! I used a set by Stampin' Up for this ATC. the best thing about this ATC ... it is embossed with embossing powder that SMELLS like chocolate!!! The embossing powder is by gel-a-tins. Looks shiny and smells ... what a great addition to this ATC!



Monkeying Around ATC

Used a monkey set by See-Ds ... I love this set! It comes with the bananas, monkeys, and great sayings. I stamped the bananas with Sunflower Palette Ink and then colored with Lyra watercolor crayons. I stamped the monly with Cognac Palette Ink and colored it too with Lyra watercolor crayons. I pop-dotted the monkey's head for an added 3D effect.



Clearly Friendship ATC

I tried something new with this ATC ... I used a transparency for the base. It is still ATC size 2.5" x 3.5" ... it's just clear! I love the look of this! I used a retired TAC set called Friendship Blocks for this. The heart was paper pieced. I used vellum for the wings. Added some cute matching ribbon and matted everything. I don't know why I have never used transparencies for these in the past ... it's a great look!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW these are super awesome! All the details make them so special! I think I can smell the chocolate from here! te he he!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved