Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 16, 2007



I can't believe that it's been a week since I have been home from MOA and Scrapfest. I had a wonderful time meeting all of my Shackie friends. Everyone came from all over the country. Me from IL, Traci from OH, Robin & Chris from MI, Joanie and Lesa from MA, Sherri, Patty, & Ellie from NC, Joanne from TN, Angie & Mary from UT, Cindy & Tracy from IA, Tonii from CA, Lidia from MN (not too far), and Barb from Canada.

We had a wonderful time .... Things that I will remember about this trip:

1. Coming face to face with a Deer in my Headlights (and MISSING it) and Barb missing it behind me and Traci missing it behind them ... lucky us .. lucky deer!

2. Funny one liners - Joanie - "I don't do Chat" and mulitple ones from Tonii and Sherri

3. Emergency Room Visit in the middle of the night ... I had a rash develop right before I left on the trip .. it only seemed to get worse as the weekend went on. Everyone was very sweet in helping me through this ordeal .. still don't know exactly what it was!

4. Shackie Friends ... although none of us have never met in person before ... it just seemed as if I knew these women forever and these will be great friendships for the years to come ... hopefully we can organize another one of these next year!!!

6 comments:

BarbK said...

Great photos and I agree, let's do this again soon.

shuggy said...

i love your recap!! and yes, we MUST do it again!!

I am so sorry you got sick... I really wanted to meet you, maybe next year!

ellie said...

Chelsey, love your post. We did have a wonderful time and I can't wait to do it again. I am missing everyone.
I hope you will be feeling better soon...keep us posted!

Wow what great photos and a wonderful recap of the event! I wish I could have been there! Feel better soon!

Lesa said...

I so hope you are feeling better Chelsea? You poor baby. But what a super trooper! Gentle hugs and wishes for no-more-rash! Can't wait to get together again with you feeling 100% healthy.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved