Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 17, 2007
Well since I have been stuck at home for the past week (with my rash) I tried to keep my hands occupied (and not scratching) by making a few projects. It's kind of a mish mash of things ... but I like them. Enjoy!

This was an ATC that I made with the cool Outlines flower stamp. It is for a special friend (who I just met in person) that is battling breast cancer. I colored it with Twinkling H2Os and used a glitter pen on the word Hope which was done using TAC's Simple Bet.


This was done for Christie's fall ATC swap over on the Stamp Shack. I used a paper piercer to make all of the holes in the circle mat (I really like this look!) The autumn leaf and word are an old TAC GWP from years past. The background leaf is from the TAC Mini Sampler set. I added 3 copper brads to the bottm edge ... Very fun and very fall!

This card was made for another new friend of mine (Barb - Gramma Stamper) using translucent embossing paste. I was supposed to show her how to use it while we were at MOA ... but we never found the time! First I inked the image through the stencil ... then you add the clear embossing paste. It takes about 1/2 hour to dry and then you have a beautifully colored and raised image (also very shiny!) ... the sentiment is from the TAC Tag Tidbits set.

I scrap-lifted this card from some TAC swap that I had done. I have to tell you that it just might be one of my favorite card layouts yet ... and oh so easy. It uses 3 TAC sets: Tag Tidbits, Calendar, and Wishing You. the background paper that I used on this was from TAC's Vintage Holiday paper collection. Throw on a circle tag and staples and you have your card! Love it!

I fell in love with this holiday flourish the moment that I saw it in the new TAC catalog. It is from the Holiday Magic set. I stamped it in Landscape Green Palette ink and then accented it with Red Stickles. I added some red grossgrain ribbon with a knot in it and then a strip of paper again from the Vintage Holiday Paper Collection.

Oh how I love these little guys! ... I paperpieced then by stamping parts of them on colored cardstock and then cutting them out and glueing them into place ... tidious ... but oh what a gorgeous look (and adds dimension). These guy are from TAC's Gift Tags set. Aren't they just the cutest?!!!

2 comments:

clhenry99 said...

Cute stuff you made!! I can't belive you have a xmas countdown on your blog already! man I gotta get moving on it!

shuggy said...

cute!! hope you aren't too itchy!!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved