Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 26, 2007
It was a fun and busy weekend!!!!!!


Yesterday I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Chicago (St. Charles) and met up with a few other Angels: Awna, Dawnmarie, Pat G, Meri, Nancy, Angel, and maybe even a few more. It was great seeing these gals again and getting to know them a little bit more.

I worked in the Tessler Stencils booth with Awna and her son Branden. They were wonderful. I liked helping the customers, answering questions, and making sales. The cash register was a little intimidating for me ... thankfully Branden did most of that ... it brought me back to high school days ringing up items at Crate & Barrel - very manual.

I swapped out cards made for the TAC new card swap on Stamp Shack. These were my cards. I used the Hoppy Everything set again and put foam under the frogs belly to make him look as if he's hopping off the card. I love this little guy!



I really really thought everyone in this swap did such a great job. They were all so well done!!


Earlier in the Week I made this card for one of my old swapping friends Tatoolesa (from PCMB) who recently has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She has a wonderful blog detailing her struggles and her progress.


I used my Marvy scallop punch along with TAC stamps: Hip Hardware, Little Tidbits, and Love and Joy. I love how it turned out! It also worked well this week for the Stamp Shack challenge of using only B&W and one other color (I choose pink - for breast cancer awareness)


2 comments:

Adriann said...

Hi there! I just happened upon your blog. Love your cards!

Happy blogging!

Love your cards! So glad you have fun in Chicago! Can't wait until Friday!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved