About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Sunday, August 26, 2007
It was a fun and busy weekend!!!!!!


Yesterday I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Chicago (St. Charles) and met up with a few other Angels: Awna, Dawnmarie, Pat G, Meri, Nancy, Angel, and maybe even a few more. It was great seeing these gals again and getting to know them a little bit more.

I worked in the Tessler Stencils booth with Awna and her son Branden. They were wonderful. I liked helping the customers, answering questions, and making sales. The cash register was a little intimidating for me ... thankfully Branden did most of that ... it brought me back to high school days ringing up items at Crate & Barrel - very manual.

I swapped out cards made for the TAC new card swap on Stamp Shack. These were my cards. I used the Hoppy Everything set again and put foam under the frogs belly to make him look as if he's hopping off the card. I love this little guy!



I really really thought everyone in this swap did such a great job. They were all so well done!!


Earlier in the Week I made this card for one of my old swapping friends Tatoolesa (from PCMB) who recently has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She has a wonderful blog detailing her struggles and her progress.


I used my Marvy scallop punch along with TAC stamps: Hip Hardware, Little Tidbits, and Love and Joy. I love how it turned out! It also worked well this week for the Stamp Shack challenge of using only B&W and one other color (I choose pink - for breast cancer awareness)


2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just happened upon your blog. Love your cards!

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards! So glad you have fun in Chicago! Can't wait until Friday!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved