Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 02, 2007
On Friday I went over to my friend Kim's house and we played and stamped ALL night ... except of course for the 1/2 hour break we took to eat!!!

One of the goals was to index our TAC stamps with each others stamps ... we accomplished this and also worked on circle jourmals ... mine was the one for her ... we were supposed to say 6 unique things about us ....



I used the TAC Circle Sampler set on her page and accented with primas and stickles. I really like the wasy that it turned out ... and I think she did too. She was soo excited to have her book back (I was the last entry) ... now she gets to decorate the cover.


Circle Journals are very fun. I was a little intimidated at first but then I loved them ... they are quick and easy and I love seeing what everyone else did in them! Angie is the one that started us on these over at the Shack ... careful ... once you start you may become addicted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved