Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Why Amuse Studios???

Thanks for all of the well wishes yesterday!  
I got a lot of questions as to ... Why Amuse Studios?  What makes Amuse Studios so special?

Well let me tell you ... in this day and age we are all looking for convenient and easy!
and Amuse Studios delivers!!!


First of all the PACKAGING ... and anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE Packaging!!!  They come in DVD cases ... no more CD cases that break and shatter!!!  And they are included and indexed with the images!!!


Second of all ... it's rubber ... RED RUBBER! ... Not acrylic! And they are PRE-CUT ... no more Kai scissors!!!


Thirdly ... they are INDEXED ... no more trying to use StazOn on the back of the cling!  You will always be able to tell if your words are right-side up!


And maybe ... most importantly ... you can be stamping in SECONDS once your stamps arrive ... no more assembly and cutting ... just slap it on a block and STAMP!!!  


Amuse Studios also makes some fabulous coordinating dies to go along with their stamps.  This is the ticket die.


No more StazOn, No more assembly, No more Kais - well don't throw these out .. you paid good money for your Kais and they cut well  :)

What I TRULY will miss about TAC stamps ... that WONDERFUL smell of fresh blue rubber in a clamshell ... seriously TAC should bottle that smell ... I LOVE IT!!!

Well I hope that shows you just a few of the great reasons as to why I think Amuse Studio stamps are fabulous!

To view all of the stamps offered by Amuse ... please visit my new on-line store HERE and click on "shop" to view the wonderful product!

ENJOY!!!

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Congratulations, Chelsea! Can't wait to see some more projects :) I do love the pre-cut images! Hugs...

Anonymous said...

I love the way AMUSE stays on your blocks...and we all know how abused my blocks (poor things)!!!!! The price on them is so awesome too! LOVE AMUSE!

Congrats again, Chels.

Mischelle said...

Congrats Chelsea! I know you'll love it!

Congrats Chelsea---hey are you selling your How Tweet of You? Also looking for Lotsa Dotsa and Here I am..{smiles}

Nancy B said...

I love the pre-cut stamps. They are so cool and like you said they are ready to stamp with.

I'll keep your website close by..So when I see something I want I can go to it.

Congrats again!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved