Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 23, 2011
Special Trades

So today is a special day .... it's the first day of Seminar and it kicks off a day of Copic Intermediate Certification.


Also ... more trades ... "special trades" ... anything special that is not a card front ...


And here is mine....


It's a great post-it note holder with a pen. Talk about special and details .... I cut out 48 of these mice (foot and tail and all) and then wrapped black floss around the spool.



Here is a close up ....



This is the notepad showing the detail of the top of the pad to hold the pen. Also shows the closure.



This is the inside of the holder.


Aren't these cute and special!!!


ENJOY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so stinking adorable and special!!!!! You totally ROCKED! I really wish one was for me! SMILE! I hope everyone appreciates them!

Patti J said...

Cuteness! You always have the best swaps! Have fun - hugs! (and hug all my Angel friends for me!!!)

Rita said...

How sweet - such a great and time consuming special trade.

WOW! These are super duper cute!! I'm sure everyone loved them!

Adorable- and I can't believe you handcut a BILLION of these cuties! I'm lucky to have one!

Ker

Anonymous said...

I would love to do these for my ladies in my Mason Paper Doll Angel group where did you get the recipe for the noteholder?

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved