Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Sailin' in the USA


Over the weekend I won some free images from DDH (TAC's digital stamp company). This set is called Americana. I colored it with copics and sponged the sky. I cut it out and mounted it on foam.


I loved coloring this. I stamped the kraft cardstock twice with Background Soup (dots) and added brown bakers twine.


You should check out the wonderful images that DDH has to offer ... a bunch of them are retired TAC stamps!


ENJOY!

12 comments:

Awesome card and perfect for a man. Congratulations on winning.

OH WOW - Great image and great job - I had this set at one time - I don't think I do anymore but I am sure going to go look. Love the bakers twine. Congrats.

this is lovely Chelsea!!! I like the polka dots & twine in this design! what a great image too! Congrats on winning, have fun playing!
hugs

Anonymous said...

What a great card! Love the bakers twine! SMILE! Congrats on winning!

Awesome card--so simple but so perfect!

Danni said...

This is wonderful!!

Patti J said...

Wow, Chelsea! Talk about perfect CAS!!! This is wonderful! Congrats on winning the images - you are very deserving! Hugs...

Silli said...

Fabulous...LOVE the image and the twine...HUGS

Amy said...

This looks fabulous, I love all the kraft and the dots stamped on the bottom is so cool! Awesome card!

Oh - this is an awesome masculine card!

Gorgeous! Love that digital stamp. How fun to win it, hey? You made it look like a million bucks!

I love your card!!!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved