Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Royal Wedding





Are you excited for Friday? I sure am ... I love a good Royal Wedding!



For today's card I used Everyday Events and Sophisticated Sentiments for this wedding card. I colored the image with copics. I also used a new embossing folder from Quickcuts that I just got. After I finished this card I realized it was black and white WITH A SPLASH OF COLOR! Maybe I should enter this one too over on TAC Savvy!!! LOL!!!



And for MUCH MORE FUN .... visit my other blog TODAY .... I am part of a Royal Wedding Blog HOP ... it is very fun and you can win wedding images!!!!
ENJOY!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for FRIDAY!!!!!! Your card is awesome!

AWE - perfect for any wedding but extra special for a royal wedding!!! I am setting my alarm for 3 am on Friday - (DH thinks I'm crazy) got to watch history in the making.

Unknown said...

This card is "royally" wonderful!!

Patti J said...

Too cute! So perfect for a wedding!

Holly said...

SO pretty! Love the polka dots!

Kim said...

Wonderful card Chelsea!

Chris said...

So fun, I love the embossed background, almost missed that detail. And, the purple is perfect. Very royal...

Awesome card - can't for Friday either!

Alley said...

Nice card, I have to work Friday.

Beautiful Chelsea. I'm watching the Royal wedding right now. You too?

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Chelsea, this is really pretty!! I love that image and your elegant design!! HUGS

Silli said...

Fabulous...and so elegant!

Anonymous said...

super pretty! My girls are at a Royal wedding party tonight! (the mom dvr'd it)...Kim S

Great card Chelsea! The royal wedding was amazing too.

Great card! Loved the wedding AND love your card...Hey, I wonder if we can turn that layered cake into an eight tier cake like theirs???

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved