Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Cardinal Cards

Where's the Cardinal?

A lady at work wanted to commission me to make "cardinal" cards for her grandmother who LOVES cardinals. Sure I say ... thinking for SURE that I have a cardinal stamp.

But wait ... I DON'T .... and TAC doesn't make one!

What to do ... What to do???

Well I found this cardinal in the $1 stamps at my local craft store and paired it up with Tree Swing Fun. Doesn't it just look like it goes!!! I added the sentiment from Thinking of You and Viola!

ENJOY!

7 comments:

Love it - you aren't going to believe this but I just pulled this stamp set out to try and do something similiar. I am sure your co-workers mom will love this.

Anonymous said...

This is so awesome! It does look like the cardinal goes with that set! You are so creative!

Awesome, I so thought it was just a part of the image until you explained! So pretty!

Patti J said...

Too cute! Love it, and yes, they do look like they go together! Great job! I just dressed my porch bear in "St. Louis Cardinal" attire! Go Redbirds!

Michelle said...

perfection! You're so smart!!

What a great card! Your co-worker mom will LOVE it!

Danni said...

Way to go!! Great card!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved