Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 11, 2010
TAC Blog Hop - Creative Inspiration - Using Your Brayer



TAC is sponsoring another Blog Hop for their demonstrators and customers. This time the focus is BRAYERS!


Chilly!


To start this project I brayered Reflection Blue Palette ink and Beaux Arts Blue Paette ink onto my glossy cardstock.


After I got it to the color and blend that I wanted, I stamped some snow flakes from Vintage Santa stamp set and embossed them in with white embossing powder.


I then stamped the duck from Cuddly Christmas on another piece of cardstock and colored him with my copics. I matted him on black and added the ribbon. I then stamped the sentiment also from the Cuddly Christmas set and matted it on black too with fun foam to pop-it up. I adhered everything to a black mat.


ENJOY! Pull out your brayer and join us!!!



10 comments:

Great card Chelsea!

Love it - the blues blended perfectly.

Lisa T said...

It's adorable! Great job on the background! My poor brayer just collects dust. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sandy said...

That's a fun one!! So cute

Tricia T said...

I love that set, and this is a perfect technique to use with it!! Wonderful card!

Another GREAT card! So cute Chelsea!

Chris said...

Love the blue you achieved and this is a great layout. So cute. :)

Eva said...

such a cute card!

very cute!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved