Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 27, 2010
Crafting???

OK so it looks like I haven't been crafting .... which I haven't really (spending time with the family and enjoying the Holiday and the gifts we got for Christmas).

But today I spent 6 hours cleaning and organizing my craft room .... AHHHH .... feels sooo good!

I really needed to get stuff put away and cleaned out ... I feel soo much better and I am ready to start crafting again!!!

Be back soon!

4 comments:

This sounds so "challenging" but it is something that has to be done. I am hoping tomorrow that my "cleaning bug" comes to my craft room. The dust bunnies are going to have to find a new home!!!

Patti J said...

Well, sure hope Shirley shares the cleaning bug with me when she's finished! Can't wait to see what you do, Chelsea, now that your room is all clean and shiny!

Unknown said...

Cleaning.... Oh no!! I should but I'd rather have a nap. And I don't have "dust" bunnies... I have "cat hair" creepies!!

Can you come do mine now?

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved