Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 03, 2010
More Stamp of the Month Samples

So by now I hope you have all checked out my samples that I created for the Stamp of the Month - Jingle Jolly.
If not ..... CLICK HERE!

There were a few more more that I submitted that were not chosen that I thought I would share ....

Jingle Ornament

I covered this frame ornament with Reece paper and then added the reindeer to the frame. I then attached bells as an extra touch.

Oh Christmas Tree

I took the ornament from the set and stamped it in the shape of a tree and then colored them with my copics. I really liked this card and it's creativity!

Jolly

I used the holly as a background here and also masked just one on the sentiment block. I added Santa, colored with copics, and Viola!!!

ENJOY!
I had a ton of fun doing all of these projects for YOU and The Angel Company!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your samples are AWESOME! I love them all :) That ornament tree card ROCKS!!!

Love your "samples"! Especially the ornament card!

Meri said...

Those are all so cute. I can't believe TAC didn't use all of them. Especially the ornament tree.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved