Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 29, 2010
Elegance

So Thankful

I went over to my new stamping friend Alison's house this week as she was teaching some stamping techniques. I learned a few new ones that I am excited to try out with TAC stamps.

We made this card at her house (she had placed an order with me in July and got this PWP FREE with her purchase).

We stamped the Diamond PWP with Black Stazon on a glossier white paper in the pattern. I added the sentiment from Thinking of You. Added a black ribbon and viola!

Easy, Simple, Elegant! What more could you want?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's classic...I love the b&w :)

PERFECTO----Love it!

Love the sophistication (had to get out my dictionary for that word!!) of the black and white it is very nice and could be used for a variety of occasions. Glad you are back sharing again.

Unknown said...

Definitely elegant!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved