Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Starry Thank You

Swinging in the Stars

I made this card for a new customer that loved the TAC cow stamps. How could I not make her a thank you using the Udder Birthday set. I colored it with copics and added a strip of the TAC paper. I pop-dotted the image on a scalloped rectangle. I used English Everyday Cuties for the sentiment and added black gems to the bottom.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Love yellow and gray together - and I am sure your new customer will love the cute cow card. Great job.

Such a sweet way to thank her! How fun!

Cute! I love those cows!

Angela K said...

Love this set, and what you have done with it!!

what a SWEET card!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved