Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 31, 2010
Can you Feel the Excitement!!!!

You might be checking your calendar wondering why I posted the June Specials today on 5/31.

Well the reason why is that tomorrow 6/1, we are allowed to start previewing sets and examples from the NEW 2010-2011 TAC Catalog!!!! The catalog officially comes out on 6/25 and contact me if you'd like to pre-order a copy for yourself

I have 10+ samples lined up and ready to share with all of you over the next few weeks.

Let me tell you .... I am loving some of these new stamp sets!!!! I can not wait to start sharing them with you ....

SSSSSH .... Here is a "sneak peek" of the Sneak Peeks:

2 comments:

You are so sneaky! You are killing me :)

Patti J said...

SCREECH...I already love the little umbrella gal! Can't wait to see the whole thing - you are SO sly!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved