Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009
What have I been up To????

A lot of you have been asking me what I have been up to since I haven't been posting much ... trust me ... A LOT!!!
Besides working my full time job I have taken on some side projects of making invites and announcements for my friends!

Roundin' Up Seth
Made this cute invite with my cricut for the horse coloring him with copics and chalk. I used tan scrapper's floss for the "lasso" and die cut the "2" on my Big Shot. Needless to say the mother of this little guy LOVED these! ... and so did I!!

Sweet Sweet Baby

I made 4-5 samples for my friend to pick from for this announcement. She picked and choosed and mixed and matched her favorite elements to come up with this announcement. The vellum overlay with the pink and brown colors turned out great! Mom also was very very happy with these.

Also hosted a scrapbook class at my house .... with 13 participants!!! It was great! Wait till you see those pics!

2 comments:

Oh my you have been busy girl - love both the BD invitation and the birth announcement - the announcement is so baby girl. Great job.

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS GF this invite and announcement ROCKS! I know you are one busy bee :)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved