Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 08, 2009
Batty ATC!

Of all of the ATCs that I have done lately ... this is my favorite! I used the bat image from Spooktacular. I colored it with Copics and hen cut it out. I pasted it on black cardstock and then stamped the sentiment with white ink. I then matted that on yellow-orange cardstock and then ... the fun began!

I stamped more "bat-heads" and colored them as well. I them pop-dotted them to make them "pop" off the page. Then I took my clear glitter pen and went over the sentiment to make it shine and pop. I made a circle around the outside of the moon with the glitter pen to make it shine. I also colored in the dimples of the moon with the glitter pen too!

I love the glitter pen and I absolutely love this little ATC!!!

7 comments:

Patti J. said...

Very cute Chelsea! Love the little trading cards, just don't know what in the world I'd do with them! What do you do with yours? Love your little popped up heads!

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG I TOTALLY LOVE THIS! Popping the bat's body up is awesome. Great colors!

Cute! love the popped bat heads too!

Cute! love the popped bat heads too!

Kim said...

Awesome ATC! Luv all the 3-D... Great Copic coloring & the touch of glitter pen is pretty cool too!

Laine said...

Super cute - ATC's are such fun to make. Great job!!

Laine

OMG how very very sweet! LOVE the way you did the bats on the moon. Your colouring is so rich & stunning! :o)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved