Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 26, 2009
Hallowed Stamp Set

Do you have a favorite stamp set that you keep going back to because you love it so much? I sure do and it's the Trick or Treaters set by TAC. I got this set when it first became available 2 years ago and I am so glad that it's still current! I think besides it being so cute ... it's a great set to color with!


So for the next few days, I will show you projects that I have made with this set. First I made the following card for a Fall Swap .... Halloween to me SCREAMS fall!


Trick or Treat

I stamped the sentiment and the witch and from the Trick or Treaters set and then colored her with my Copic markers. I sponge-edged the piece with black ink and then mounted it on black card stock. I sponge-edged the pattern paper with black ink as well and mounted that on black. I added a flower and a button and threaded black scrapper's floss through the button and twirled it.


More fun to share tomorrow .....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Believe it or not I do not have a favorite Halloween set! OMG the horror! LOL! I most change that!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved