Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 03, 2009
New Product!


I was in Michael's the other day with a 50% off coupon not really needing anything but just looking around ... then I spotted the new Martha Stewart Around the Page Punches! OMG! These are awesome!


These will definitely add a little interest to your cards and/or scrapbook pages.


There are 4 designs : Loopy Loops, Spider Web, Leaves, and Snowflakes.


I bought the Spider Web and then went back today with my 40% off coupon and bought the Loopy Loops .... I love them both!!!


I am a little anal when it comes to punching things just right. With that, I made myself a cheat sheet on the sizes in which you can punch. Mine are all sized for cards but you can punch up to a 12" x 12" piece of paper.

Here are my cheat sheets ... feel free to print and use if you wind up getting these ... I did the all of the math for you!

Spider Web


Loopy Loops

Here is a YouTube video on how to use these punches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p1p5yV2NpI

Now that I have made these cheat sheets I'm anxious to do a project with them!!! Stay Tuned .............

6 comments:

Patti J. said...

Very cool Chelsea! I was at our Michael's on Friday, and they didn't have much Martha stuff, and for sure didn't have these, but I'll be watching for them!!! What a great punch! Barb will love the spider web!

Anonymous said...

OMG I so love these! We need another play date! To bad you are book up :(

Michelle said...

Those look very cool Chelsea! Now I guess I need to go check out my Michael's - I've been avoiding it trying to be good :o)

Barb said...

THANK YOU for doing the math for me :) I just got back from running to 3 different Michaels stores... success! AND 50% coupons :)

These are awesome! Thanks for enabling us!!!

Kim said...

Oh Wow... these are sooo cool!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved