Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009
More Baby Thank Yous

Elephant Pull Cart

After I signed up to make all of these baby thank yous for a lady at work ... I realized that I don't have many baby stamps.

This stamp is from Everyday Events. I colored it with my copics and added a little bling with the gems on the wheels. I used my ScorPal to add some embossed lines to the card and the "thank you" sentiment is from Ordinary Greetings.

I like how simple and plain this card is ... with a little bling and just a splash of color. I like the addition of the sheer pink ribbon too.

*** Post note ... the lady from work loved these ... I had no idea but she decorated the baby's nursery in elephants!!! What a coincidence! ***

5 comments:

Patti J. said...

Awwww....Chelsea, this is adorable! Love that little elephant! The scored lines just make it look so elegant! Off I go to work on 110 birth announcements AND a swap!!! lol

Vicki Hook said...

Oh how cool is that with the elephant decor! Love it when that happens! Cute card too!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo sweet! I love the elephant!

So cute! Great coloring too.

Kim said...

This sooo sweet! Luv the pink & gray!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved