Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 24, 2009
Be Merry

Seasonal Snow Globes

As soon as I saw the Seasonal Snow Globe Set (a Level C TAC Hostess set), I have wanted to add a glassy effect to it.

So for this card, I colored the Christmas scene with my Copics and then added Wonder Tape to the front of the image. Then I added Clear Glass Beads. It does look like a snow globe with these effects! (sorry ... the picture doesn't capture this)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this is adorable! I love the sparkles! You rock my bff!

Michelle said...

LOVE snow globes and this is fabulous!! I love the idea of adding clear glass beads!! So going to have to try this one since I love all snow globes :o)

Awesome card girl!!

Love this! I sooooo want this set too!

Kim said...

Chelsea This is wonderful! Your so clever to think of adding the glass beads! Luv it!

Oh I love the glass beads! Great detail work!!! Beautiful card.
Hugs,
Bridgett

Love It!! The glass beads just added the finishing touch. I am sooo lucky to have one in my collection!!

I absolutely love it!!!!! Great job!!!! May have to CASE this one!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved