Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 22, 2009
New Robot Set -Preview

Robot Birthday

Earlier this month I shared the new robot sets that TAC released from their new catalog EARLY. I love these guys are from TAC called Robots and if this is just a snippet of the things to come ... I can not wait! ... JUST A FEW MORE DAYS!!!

So I received these just the other day and had to play!

If you like them and would like them at a reduced price act fast! From now until the end of June - place a $30 order and get them at a special price of $13.50!

I did something different - I punched a scalloped circle but I wanted it to look like a gear so I gently clipped each scallop. I think it turned out pretty good (better than I could have done free hand). I stamped the sentiment across the card alternating in black and blue. Cut some thin strips of black and blue and adhered those. Added a few eyelets and then mounted the whole thing on black.

Keep watching this week .... more previews of things to come and by the end of the week I will have sneak peeks of the brand new catty!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS this totally rocks! I love this Robots! I can't wait to get mine!

Laurie said...

Chelsea, I love this! I love the "gear" idea! So cute! TFS!

Kim said...

Wow! This is so cute! Luv your gear idea may have to case it!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved