Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Just Bee-Cuze

I made these cute cards for an upcoming swap. I used the Butterbees and More set. I stamped the images using Palette Noir and then added some special touches by coloring them with Stargazer Watercolors. For the bee, I also stamped him on vellum using black Stazon. Then I cut the wings out and added them to the card. They are angled upwards and create a 3-D effect. The sentiment was stamped in the bottom left hand corner and is from A Wittle Bug stamp set.


Close up
(sorry for the blurry photo)

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Bee-utiful! I love the swirly background! AWESOME!

Barb said...

What a fun swap card! Love the vellum wings :)

Beautiful card, Chelsea!

Beautiful card! I love the little bee stamp and the swirly background you created!

Cute. Love the way the bee jumps out and the flourishes are stamped.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved