Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 02, 2009
Baby Shower

Today I am going to a baby shower for a good friend of mine at work, Amanda. I wanted to try and make a diaper cake like I had seen here on Julie Griffith's blog.

I modified it a little.

I used one full bag (60 count) of Pampers Newborn Swaddlers (with Sesame Street characters on them!)



I bought 2 Diaper Genie refills and used that for a base. (stacked on top of each other).


I used rubber bands to hold all of the diapers together around in a ring formation. Note the hole in the middle, perfect for stuffing this cute cookie monster bath towel!!!


and Viola! ............ my diaper cake ..............


I absolutely love the way it turned out! And of course no baby gift can be given without a baby card .... Here is my card to go with the gift.

Special Delivery

I used the new TAC set called Special Delivery for this card. I colored the image with colored pencils and OMS. I accented with a scallop oval and blue ribbon.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness how fast and super is this diaper cake! I love it! What an awesome gift! I love you card too!

That is just so cute!! Love the cookie monster peeking out from all those diapers!

Now isn't that the cutest little thing? :) LOVE IT!!!

Jewels said...

Love it! What a great idea to use the diaper genie refills. So cute!
Jewels

tojoco said...

This is way too cute. You did a great job and I'm sure the recipient loved it.

Cindi said...

fantastic job of it!!! It's so cute! I'll bet it was the hit of the shower
:)

Karen said...

Great job Chelsea! Your diaper cake came out so cute! And a perfect card to go with it! (My DD is singing "C is for Cookie" now! :>) TiikkiStars @ the Shack

Traci G said...

Chelsea---this is SUPER cute!!!

Chris said...

this is so cute and I love your card. Just beautiful. :)

Awesome gift and card!

Kim said...

Wow what a great gift... she will love it!

You really are very creative!!

cookie monster is da-bomb!! You did a great job with this and it is so cute.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved