Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 08, 2009
Wedding Card




Co-Worker's Wedding

2 of my co-workers are getting married and I was asked to make a card for their shower. This is what I came up with. The bride loves my cards and the simplicity of them with all of the details ... so I hope this one will fit that bill as well.

detailed focal image

I used the wedding cake from TAC's Everyday Events and colored in the decorations with silver Twinkling H2Os and added a dot of silver Stickles. (It really shines in real life). I mounted that on a black nestability oval that I added metallic rub-ons to. I then mounted that to a silver oval. I pop-dotted that entire piece.



I cut a piece of black that I punched with Fiskars threading water punch. I added silver metallic rub-ons to that piece as well. I added a white grosgrain ribbon and white prima flowers. I added silver Stickles to the centers of the primas. Stamped "congratulations" from the same stamp set just above the flowers and viola!





Hand stamped/made cards are such a nice thing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a way cool card! I love that it is GRAY! That is so HOT! I'm in love with gray right now!

Beautiful card Chelsea! I LOVE the stunning layout and gorgeous image!

Have a fun week,
Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the way the flower embellies mimic the flowers on the cake border.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved