Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 31, 2009
Soccer Card

I needed to make a birthday card for Chase's BFF. I was not sure what he was into but I knew he had played soccer this year. I stamped up a bunch of soccer balls with a $1 Studio G set. I then punched our the balls with a circle punch. The letters were die cut with my Sizzix. I then arranged the socccer balls on the card and pop-dotted a few of them. I loved the look of this card with the grass patterned paper and the black accents.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very cool card! I love the colors and anything with a kids name on it ROCKS!

Patti J said...

Too sweet!

Are you by any chance Angel 3400???

I'm in a swap, and just received my cards and I want to thanks Angel #3400! The card was absolutely beautiful!

Have a good weekend...

Absolutely fantastic! I love all the soccer balls bouncing about!

Very cute. I'm sure he will love it. Have a Happy Super Bowl Sunday. I hope your party is fun.

Traci G said...

this is such a cute card!!!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved