Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 08, 2009
Bloomin' Love

Love Blooms Here

I made this card for a TAC swap that I am in. I used the new Love Blooms set by TAC. I used Versamark ink with Red Dragon embossing powder by Stampendous. The picture doesn't do the Red Dragon embossing powder justice. It is so sparkly and glittery in real life. The Red Dragon has red in it but also a lot of goldish glitter ... it's wonderful. Both the tree top and the heart on the bottom use this embossing powder. Tree bottom and sentiment as well as the edges of the tan cardstock were inked using the Burnt Sienna Palette ink. I mounted all of the tan pieces on red Bazzil cardstock. Added some tan grosgrain ribbon and viola!!

Do you like this TAC set? Be sure to take advantage of our sale this month. ALL stamps (50% off)!!! You could get this Love Blooms set for just $6.48!! Unbelievable savings! Contact me today if you are in need of any stamps!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens this is such a sweet card! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I need to check out the TAC book! Love this set!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved