Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 08, 2008
Cute Caddies

On my business travels to North Carolina this week I was able to take an extra day and spend it with some of my Shackie friends. I stayed with Sherri at the Hotel “Sherriton” and then Sherri (flip flops), Ellie, and Michelle (emcee) and I spent Friday shopping, eating and stamping … it was a blast.

I brought each of them a little caddy made out of coasters to sit on their crafting table … it can hold their Copics, pencils, or whatever they desire. It has a place to insert a photo, holds post-its, and has a dry-erase board to make notes (and I included a dry-erase marker).





I personalized each of them with their names cut out with Sizzix letters. Then I added a flip flops die cut to Sherri’s, Tinkerbelle to Ellie’s, Primas and a picture of Michelle’s granddaughter (Harley) to Michelle’s.

I stamped each side with TAC’s Swirly Gigs with coordinating ink and added “Just a Note” and “Photos” with TAC’s Simple Bet and a Retired TAC set.

The sides are punched with the Bind-It-All and then ribbon is threaded through the coasters and tied. A 5th coaster is added to the bottom and then you run a thin bead of glue around it to hold it in place (Crystal Laquer works well).

I love how they turned out!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! WOWZERS! So happy you had an awesome time!

Jewels said...

Chelsea,
Those are so cute! I made them for teachers last spring and they LOVED them. I like the colors you used.
Jewels

Vicki Hook said...

Very cute boxes! I have a couple I've made sitting on my desk too - they are so practiful and convenient!

Meri said...

Very neat idea. I love how they turned out!

Traci G said...

So super cute!! What a brilliant idea!! The hotel "Sherriton"!! LOL. Love that!!

Traci G said...

Tag!! You're it!!! Check out my blog for not ONE, but TWO different blog tags/awards!!!

shuggy said...

those are great!!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved