Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 11, 2008
Another Friend turns 40!

Well I know my time is coming soon .... I recently found my old friend Allison on facebook and we reconnected after losing touch for 10 years or so ... we were commiserating about getting old and turning 40. So I had to make one of my "special" cards for her. I had sooo many pics to chose from. These are from our high school year books and she was my maid of honor in my wedding. The main pic is our "cool locker" in high school. We had the best spot centrally located in ETHS (just outside the library). She just got the card in the mail and loved it!!! Happy Birthday Allison!!!

Front of Card

Inside of Card - with Her New Hubby & Baby!!!

1 comments:

What and awesome card! I love it!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved