Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 24, 2008
Buggy Thanks!


I needed to make a few nice and special thank yours for some of my TAC customers for their recent orders. I came up with this card. The butterfly is from the Seeds of Blessing set and is colored with colored pencils and OMS. Some of the image is highlighted with Stardust glitter pens. The scallop was punched with my Marvvy Uchida Scallop punch and then dotted with a white gel pen. The thank you is from a retired TAC "you words" set and it is pop-dotted on the card. Added the B&W polka dota ribbon and viola!!!

2 comments:

Very pretty! I love the green stripped paper with your layout! Lucky customers!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute!!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved