Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Homey Thanks

I needed to make a few Thank You Cards lately for some of my TAC customers. I love giving my customers a handmade card with every purchase. I hope it inspires them to start using their new purchase. This card uses the Welcome Home set by TAC. I colored the houses with colored pencils. The sentiment is from Ordinary Greetings .. one of my favorite new sentiment sets from TAC ... it basically has a sentiment for everything and I love the whimsical look of this font. I used my white gel pen to create the dots. I love the color combo of black, white, and red.

1 comments:

You are so good to your customers! This is really cute! love it!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved