Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 06, 2008
40th Birthday

My Boss's Birthday Card - Front

Funny coincidence ... my boss and I went to the same high school and college ... but never knew each other (or of each other) until we started working together 5 years ago. He was 1 year ahead of me and my high school class was 900 kids and college was 40,000 students. Anyway, so when we learned of each others past, I found all of his high school yearbook pictures ... and thought - someday these will come in handy! Well today was the day! Here is his 40th birthday card with all of the yearbook pictures that I could find.



My Boss's Birthday Card - Inside

This is his work ID picture ... We had to do a project last year with all of the higher ups pictures so I had this from then. It was really hard trying to come up with a saying for the inside of the card ... didn't want to be too mean ... but I think this is ok!

I tried to keep it to the masculine side while dressing it up as much as I could.

I have a bad feeling that paybacks could be hell!!! My high school pictures are sooooo hideous!

3 comments:

That's great. I'm sure he will love it.

OMG this is wonderful! I do having a feeling you are going to a pay back though! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I think he'll get a kick out of this card! It's such a small world. spartymom

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved