Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 02, 2008
March is Here and so are the New TAC Specials


Now through April 30th all TAC Hostess sets and GWPs are doubled with qualifying purchases!! Contact me if you wish to host a party or place an order!


This is the cover to the new TAC Spring Supplement. There are a bunch of new and fun sets in this supplement and a great new tool the Big Bite II!!! Click HERE to see all of the new items!

These are the new Stamp of the Month and Vintage Stamps for TAC. I really like them a lot and I feel you can really do some neat things with them. Click HERE to see some more examples.

Here is an example of an ATC that I made with the goody jar! I colored it with watercolor crayons and added Primas and brads. I added a cute ribbon tied around the jar. The sentiment is from a retired TAC set "Love and Joy".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved