Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Madison Mingle

Every Spring a group of Wisconsin TAC Angels organize a wonderful event called Madison Mingle. The event will draw 75 participants and every participant brings a "shoebox" project to be completed. What that means is that the end of the 3 day event you will go home with 75 completed projects!! It is a great way to make a bunch of demo samples.

Here is the project that I made for this year's event:

I call it "Thanks So Much for my ScorePal"

For this card I used DCWV cardstock blue #2. I scored the bottom with the Scor-Pal and then sanded the embossed lines with a sanding block. Since the cardstock that I used has a white core, the white shows through after sanding.

The stamp set that I used for this project is Pattern Sayings (new in the TAC Spring Supplement). I stamped "Thanks" on the white card stock, the same blue card stock, and green cardstock using Palette Noir ink. Then I cut out the Green T, a, and k. Then I cut out the Blue h, n, s. You cut them with some of the previous letter to the left on it. Then you glue the blue and green letters to the white cardstock starting with the "s" and working backwards. This creates a 3D effect as it raises the letters. After that is complete you stamp "so much" right below.

To add an interesting border to the sentiment block, I scored a 1/4" border with my Scor-Pal on the white cardstock.

Using your Crop-A-Dile you can punch 3 holes on the bottom right and set 3 eyelets. I used the eyelets from the Lilly Anna Hardware collection.

I hope you like my project. Madison Mingle is in two weeks and now I just have to prepare all of the materials for the 75 participants. I will post pictures of the others creations once I return.

2 comments:

Super duper fun project! I so wish I could come with you to Madison mingle, but Joe has to work and I am broke! You are going to have so much fun! Once you get back, I need a full report over some starbucks ;)

Debs said...

love this car! always liked those colours together! debsx

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved