Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 20, 2008
Love is in the Air .....

This weekend I made a few "Love" items.


Endless Love ATC

I made these Endless Love ATCs with Danelle Johnson's clear Love stamps. I used my Marvy Scalloped punch and circle punch. the middle is a heart shaped brad and I added a black and white polka dot grosgrain. I love how simple and plain but elegant that these look!



Tim Holtz Tag

I had so much fun creating these. This was inspired for Tim Holtz's 12 days of Tags that he did before Christmas. Mine uses the Clear Embossing resist technique. I used Tim's Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany and Vintage Photo. I used Tim's ticket stamp on the tag with Simple Bet alphabet from TAC. I also used Tim's new Grungeboard that I die cut the heart shapes out of. I then colored the grungeboard with gold ink and then smeared them with gold stickles for some extra shine. I used multi-color fibers on the top of the tag. I love how these turned out.

Red & Pink ATC

I whipped these cute little things up today. They are 3D with each new layer having more foam underneath. I used the "love" from Tiny Tidbits Stamp set. The hearts are Sizzix Die cuts. I added the red Grossgrain ribbon ... so very very sweet aren't they!


3 comments:

Your projects are great! You have been a busy bee! The love ticket came out great!

I love all your projects today. I think the puffed up hearts are my favorite.

BarbK said...

I tagged you on my blog. Go check it out.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved