Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 28, 2007
Then in the 3rd week of November .... it was off to Madison Wisconsin for the One of a Kind Stamp Show in the Alligence Center!

It was wonderful! I paired up with 3 other TAC reps: Jenny White, Kathy Tucker, and Jen Bach for a booth at this show. I taught a class to 80 stampers on Friday night and taught to 80 people. We made what I call the "Office Card":



This card used TAC Holiday Vintage paper (now discontinued), green staples, office supply tags, Calendar Stamp Set, Wishing You stamp set, Tag Tidbits stamp set. I used Red 2 cardstock with Landscape Green Palette Ink and L'Amour Red Palette ink.

I think I did really really well on this class .... the next day about 15-20 people came back to our booth and placed orders for the Calendar stamp set.

I loved this card so much I made about 60 more of them for my relatives and friends and used it as my family's Christmas card.

1 comments:

I think this card is great for so many events! Love it! 80 people is alot to teach too! U ROCK!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved