Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 01, 2017

Blooming Details Card ....


This card just makes me happy and go WOW!!!

So much detail and so much happiness!!!

Here I use the Blooming Details Die and the silver mirror paper.
All elements in this card are either silver or whip cream white and I love that!


This week was a tough week ... it was announced that RG Richard Garay was let go from Fun Stampers Journey.  I was completely shocked and saddened by the news as I truly liked him, his work, and the love for the company.  
This card was made with RG in mind ... he is a friend and he did feel like family ... 

The RG on the Road Event was the first of its kind that I had put together and was such a success ... I credit a lot of that to RG coming to my town of Rockford! 


FSJ as a company is very strong and they have absolutely the BEST product out there!!! I CANNOT WAIT to share the fun October promotions coming!!!! 
Keep watching ....


Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

1 comments:

THIS is absolutely gorgeous! So clean and elegant!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved