Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Day 10 ..... Follow Me to the NEW CATALOG!!!!

Welcome to Day 10 of my 10 day Catalog Preview ....


I love these feet from the Sherlock stamp set.
Soooo fun!!!
See how I snuck another landscape die in??? 

So you ready to follow me to the NEW catalog?????!!!!!!!!!

These arrived at my house TODAY!!!



Here is the link to the new catalog ....

and if you would like a hard copy please email me at 


Thanks so much for following along during my 10 day preview!!!
I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Now don't think I'm done ... I have soooo much more to share ...
I've just gotta get all of the ideas out of my head and make them come alive with cardstock  :)


ENJOY!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved