Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 06, 2015

Day 1 - Starts with a Wish ....

Welcome to Day 1 of my 10 day Catalog Preview ....


Here I am to wish you the best day ever ...

it sure is going to be a fabulous one here ...
It's GORGEOUS outside!!!
Hubby and I are off to a wedding of 2 friends we've both known for several years.
Through match.com these friends found each other and will marry today.
Here's wishing them the best day ever!!!

Ok .. back to the card ... DO YOU LOVE IT?????

OMG ... I have to tell you and share with you these FABULOUS landscape dies!!!


They dies are edge dies and they are FABULOUS!!!
they come as a set of 4 ... 1 cloud and 3 waves
and they have STITCHING!!!


I just couldn't wait to share ... come back tomorrow and every day until 6/15 to see more!!


DON'T WANT TO MISS A MOMENT OF THIS FUN PREVIEW???
Sign up to receive my blog posts in your inbox everyday!!
Click on the bloglovin' icon below ... and then click "Follow"

ENJOY!!!


4 comments:

Donna said...

Cute card and awesome dies. Looking forward to seeing you in Collinsville!

Shari said...

LOVE this card!

Chelsea said...

Thanks Shari ... I LOVE it as well :)

Chelsea said...

Thanks Donna ... I can not wait to see you as well ... just about 4 weeks from now :)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved