Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Office Gifts ...


Every year I make the peeps at the office a handmade gift.

I also throw in lottery tickets ... 
this was a tradition of one of my favorite bosses who has now passed away ... 
I feel that I need to do this to carry on the tradition.

Fortunately or Unfortunately for me my team has grown over the years ...
This year I have 39 people plus another 2 (boss and admin) that I had to make for ...
So I whipped these little darlings up ...

Pretty simple card and I was able to make all of them 
and write a personal message in each of them in just about 5-6 hours of work ...
All worth it for what they contribute to the team every day  :)

ENJOY!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved