Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Thinking of You ....


I love the look of these new sunflowers from A Muse Studio .... and they come with DIES!!!

I added a little white gel pen to the centers.

paired it with some ribbon and sentiment from the new Essential Sentiments Too set ...
Have you seen this set yet??? .... There are sentiments for EVERY occasion ...


This set is just $28.99 for 30 sentiments
and can be ordered in my on-line store .... www.amusestudio.com/chelsea

ENJOY!!!!




2 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card, this set was on my list until my mom order it, now I can play with hers!

Paula said...

just got my stamps and dies this week. thanks for the inspiration

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved